Practice makes perfect with this hands-on resource for mandolinplayers of all skill levels
If you're looking for an accessible practice-based book toimprove your playing, you've come to the right place. MandolinExercises For Dummies focuses on the skills that players oftenfind challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of coolexercises that will have you picking with the best of them--orat least much better than before! Mandolin Exercises ForDummies is packed with instruction--from hundreds ofexercises to drills and practice pieces. And it gets better. You'llalso have online access to downloadable audio files for eachexercise, making this practice-based package a complete mandolincompanion.
* Puts an overview of the fundamentals in perspective, helps youto use exercises to limber up, and much more
* Dives into the major and minor arpeggios with triad patterns,then moves on to major 7th and minor 7th patterns
* Details the major scales, then moves on to mastering the minorscales with practice exercises
* Contains tips to help you practice better, including using ametronome, playing with recordings, and more
Master the basics and sharpen your mandolin-playing skills withthis reliable resource.
met Adobe DRM
- ISBN: 9781118769492
- Auteur: Don Julin
- Uitgave: John Wiley & Sons
- Jaar van uitgave: 2014
- Taal: Engels
- Bladzijden: 264
- Artikelnummer: 59236539