A totally revised new edition of the bestselling guide tobusiness school basics
The bestselling book that invented the "MBA in a book" category,The Portable MBA Fifth Edition is a reliable andinformation-packed guide to the business school curriculum andexperience. For years, professionals who need MBA-level informationand insight-but don't need the hassle of business school-haveturned to the Portable MBA series for the very best, mostup-to-date coverage of the business basics.
This new revised and expanded edition continues that longtradition with practical, real-world business insight from facultymembers from the prestigious Darden School at the University ofVirginia. With 50 percent new material, including new chapters onsuch topics as emerging economies, enterprise risk management,consumer behavior, managing teams, and up-to-date career advice,this is the best Portable MBA ever.
* Covers all the core topics you'd learn in business school,including finance, accounting, marketing, economics, ethics,operations management, management and leadership, andstrategy.
* Every chapter is totally updated and seven new chapters havebeen added on vital business topics
* Includes case studies and interactive web-based examples
Whether you own your own small business or work in a majorcorporate office, The Portable MBA gives you thecomprehensive information and rich understanding of the businessworld that you need.
met Adobe DRM
- ISBN: 9780470627259
- Auteur: Kenneth M. Eades
- Uitgave: John Wiley & Sons
- Jaar van uitgave: 2010
- Taal: Engels
- Bladzijden: 384
- Serie: The Portable MBA Series
- Artikelnummer: 60068516