Go 3D with Google's exciting architectural design software forMac and Windows
Whether you need to learn 3D modeling for business or you'rejust eager to see what you can create, Google SketchUp andGoogle SketchUp 8 For Dummies are for you. Available in botha free hobbyist version and a full-featured professional version,SketchUp explodes the myth that 3D modeling software must becomplicated to learn and use. This book will take you step by stepthrough downloading and using both versions on both Mac andWindows. There are even video walkthroughs on the companion Website.
* Google's exciting 3D modeling software offers hobbyists as wellas architects, engineers, and industrial designers a lesscomplicated tool for architectural rendering, urban planning, setdesign, game design, and other uses
* This guide explains both the free and professional versions forboth Windows and Mac
* Covers the basic concepts of 3D modeling and how to build a 3Dmodel, print or share your work online, export your drawing toanother design package or Google Earth, and create a detailed setof plans
* Companion Web site features video walkthroughs
Google SketchUp 8 For Dummies gets you up and runningwith 3D modeling quickly and easily.
met Adobe DRM
- ISBN: 9781118016619
- Auteur: Aidan Chopra
- Uitgave: John Wiley & Sons
- Jaar van uitgave: 2010
- Taal: Engels
- Bladzijden: 480
- Artikelnummer: 60068563